Saturday 26 January 2019

Amazing Life


Today's projects have been created with the Amazing Life Stamp Set which I was lucky enough to receive at the recent Brisbane OnStage event.








My first project I created a pouch from of the Glassine Gift Bags (now retired, but I still have a few in my stash).





To create a bit of interest on 
the bag I stamped the dot 
pattern from the Beauty Abounds 
stamp set randomly in Highland
Heather and Lemon Lime 
Twist Ink.


I stamped the "So Happy To Have You In My Life" sentiment on a piece of Highland Heather cardstock in Black Memento Ink and again on a small piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock (basically just the banner section).


I then fussy cut out the banner section of the Lemon Lime Twist stamped piece and affixed to the Highland Heather stamped piece with dimensonals.

I also coloured the word Happy with the Dark Lovely Lipstick Blends Marker.

To finish off I adhered the completed Highland Heather piece to a Whisper White piece, added a small bow from the Lemon Lime Twist Organdy Ribbon (Sale-a-Bration Free Item) and then affixed the whole piece to the front of the bag.

These are the supplies I used to create this project:

Product List
You can purchase any of these supplies through my online store simply by clicking on the product you are interested in.

Don't forget during Sale-a-Braton for a $90 order (excluding shipping and handling) you could earn the Organdy Ribbon for FREE - or one of the other Sale-a-Bration products.

I shall be back in the next couple of days to show the other two projects (cards) that I created to go into the bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...