Monday 14 January 2019

A BIT OF KITTY LOVE


Playing with the Nine Lives Stamp Set today.  Such a cute set which co-ordinates with
the Cat Punch in the Annual Catalogue.


How easy is it to create a cute card when
everything co-ordinates.

I also loved being able to use the
Stamparatus on this one to get everything 
lined up and stamped exactly where I
wanted it, as well as getting kitty lined up
as I used this one as a two step stamp.

I decided on an Easel Card and the colours
I chose this time are Basic Black and Balmy
 Blue as I also really wanted  to incorporate 
some of the dreamy Balmy Blue
 FREE Sale-a-Bration ribbon.


Here is the supply list I used for this card:

Product List
My next project with this set is a decorated
Mini Pizza Box.  I stayed with the blue by
using some of the In Colour 6" x 6" DSP
in Blueberry Bushel.




Kitty has been stamped with Memento
Black, both layers, and then I have used
the blender pen/water brush to move a little
of the colour around.

I have added some white twine behind
kitty and coloured some of the white twine
with Blueberry Bushel Ink to create a
co-ordinating bow.

The list of supplies for this Pizza Box project
is below


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...