Wednesday 9 January 2019

FOREVER LOVELY


This Forever Lovely suite was one of the new
products we got to sample at our recent
OnStage.

I fell in love with the whole suite - I am a
flower kind of girl and couldn't wait to make
some lovely girly cards.

As well as the stamp set and co-ordinating dies
there is also the gorgeous All My Love
Designer Series Paper which is just
divine.

It is a bit hard to tell from the photo but I
have added some Copper Thread behind
the sentiment.

I also used one of the colours that I am
not overly fond of, Flirty Flamingo, however
I will always follow the list of co-ordinating
colours that Stampin'Up! so very kindly
provides us, not only on the catalogue page,
but also on the packaging of the DSP.

This Suite is now available in the new Occasions
Catalogue.  You will find it on page 5 of
the catalogue along with all the co-ordinating
products.  Stampin'Up! really does make
it easy for us to create beautiful well
co-ordinated projects.

I have a few more cards I have created
with this suite which I will be sharing with
you soon.

Don't forget you can order at any time 
through my Stampin'Up! Online Shop by 
clicking Shop Now as well as by
clicking on any of the products shown
in the Product List below.

In the meantime here are the supplies I
used to create this card.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...