Wednesday 2 January 2019

OCCASIONS CATALOGUE and SALE-A-BRATION LAUNCH

Occasions Catalogue and
Sale-a-Bration Catalogue Launch

being held

on Saturday 19th January 2019
in my Home Studio at Carrara,
Gold Coast.

Please come along any time between
10 am and 2 pm and enjoy the company
of other stampers.

You will receive a copy of the new
catalogues and see some samples and
new products from these catalogues.

I will have a Make n Take for everyone
to try as well as a door prize draw and
of course a cuppa and cake.

As space is limited and I would like to ensure that
I have enough supplies and catalogues for
all who attend, it would be appreciated if
you would rsvp as soon as possible either
by calling or texting me on 0407 770 555 or
by email to sbi37508@bigpond.net.au.

I will let you know my address when I 
receive your rsvp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...