Saturday 12 January 2019

BOTANICAL BUTTERFLY DSP


I am so in love with the Botanical Butterfly
DSP you can earn FREE during Sale-a-Bration.

I have created a set of notecards all using
this beautiful paper and by fussy cutting
the butterflies from the paper.

This is just one of the notecards from
the set.  I will share the rest very soon
as well as the box I created to keep
them in.

You will also see I have used some of the
Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon which co-ordinates
perfectly and which you can also earn
FREE during Sale-a-Bration.

It was very simple to create these cards.
All you need is a pack of the Whisper White
notecards and envelopes, FREE Botanical
Butterfly DSP and FREE Organdy Ribbon
(if you would like).  Add a couple of
embellishments (ie doilies and gemstones)
and you have a beautiful note card for any
occasion.  In fact the only stamping I did
on this project was just the envelopes. 


If you would like to create some note cards
like these, here is the list of supplies I used.

Don't forget you can purchase any Stampin'Up!
products from my Online Store, although
you will need to earn the FREE DSP by placing
a minimum order for $90 (excluding shipping).

You can click on any of the products below
and it will take you directly to my online
store.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...