Monday 28 January 2019

Amazing Life - Part 2


Here are the two simple little 4" x 4" notecards I created at the same time I created the cute little gift bag in the previous post.





My first card I used a Lovely Lipstick base (a bit hard to tell in this photo).

The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" on which I have stamped the various designs from the Amazing Life stamp set.

The cake I stamped on a scrap piece of Whisper White with Black Memento Ink and coloured with Highland Heather and Lovely Lipstick Blends Markers and then fussy cut out.  I attached some Silver Metallic Thread to the back of the cake and affixed to the white layer with dimensionals.

The colours I used for this project are Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Lovely Lipstick.





My next project I used the colours of Highland Heather and Lemon Lime Twist.

My base card is Highland Heather with a layer of Lemon Lime Twist (3 1/4" x 3 1/4") and then a layer of Whisper White (3" x 3").

I have stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment - using the awesome Stamparatus tool to stamp evenly in alternate Lemon Lime Twist and Highland Heather.

Again I have stamped the cake on a separate piece of Whisper White and coloured with Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green Blends Markers and affixed the same as the previous card.

Here are the supplies I used for these cards:

Product List
Amazing Life Photopolymer Stamp Set
$34.00
Amazing Life Photopolymer Bundle
$85.50
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
$17.00
Highland Heather A4 Cardstock
$14.75
Lemon Lime Twist A4 Cardstock
$14.75
Lovely Lipstick A4 Cardstock
$14.75
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$10.00
Highland Heather Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
$15.50
Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
$15.50
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
$15.50
Pineapple Punch Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
$15.50
Silver Metallic Thread
$6.00
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
$6.00
SNAIL Permanent Adhesive
$10.00
Stamparatus
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...