Thursday 3 January 2019

OCCASIONS CATALOGUE AND SALE-A-BRATION ARE HERE

2019 OCCASIONS CATALOGUE


So exciting, because the Occasions Catalogue starts today.

So many beautiful new products which I will be sharing with you over the next few months.

If you would like to receive a copy of the Occasions Catalogue, please let me know and I will send one out to you.

2019 Sale-a-Bration Catalogue

Also starting today is the wonderful 
Sale-a-Bration promotion which runs from today until the 31st March 2019.

This is one of my most favourite times of the year.

Everyone loves to receive something FREE right, just for shopping for their favorite Stampin'Up! products.

Stampin'Up! are offering the most wonderful
selection of FREE products for every $90 (excluding shipping) order placed during the
Sale-a-Bration period.

I have created this cute card using the So Hoppy Together stamp set which you can
earn free during Sale-a-Bration.




Here are the supplies I used for this
cards.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...