Tuesday 29 January 2019

JUST ADD INK #441 "INSPIRATION" CHALLENGE


I was having a bit of a look around at some of my favourite sites when I saw the gorgeous colours in this week's Just Add Ink Challenge and decided I would create a card for this challenge.




This is my card and the colours I have chosen to use are Powder Pink, Coastal Cabana and Sahara Sand.  Such pretty soft colours.

I also chose to create one of my favourite styles of cards - the Easel Card.




The stamp set is from the All My Love Suite from the Occasions Catalogue.  I have also used the co-ordinating dies in this suite to create the cut out piece which is only revealed when the card is opened as an Easel.   The stitching has been added to the Sahara Sand piece with a Die from the Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies.   Here is a closer look.



 To add some extra interest and dimension I have also added a layer of Vellum, a small piece of the Delightfully Detailed Lasercut Paper and some die cuts in Coastal Cabana cardstock over the top of the stamped flower images.




To complete the card I have added a white ribbon and stamped a sentiment onto a Whisper White Stitched Circle in Sahara Sand and adhered with dimensionals.




Did I mention how simple it is to stamp the flower image and leaves with the Stamparatus.  This tool makes lining up these stamps very easy.

I think this is a card we will be creating in February's Card Classes - I just love the colours so much.

Here is a list of the supplies I used to create this card.


Product List

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love how you've balanced the colours from the inspiration Tracey. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki. I loved the colours of this challenge.

      Delete
  2. I love your mix of dies, stamping and the paper pierced (die) strip - all the elements go well together and create this stunning card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chantell. I love doing a challenge and getting a little more creative than just basic stamping etc.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...