Monday 7 January 2019

SO HOPPY TOGETHER AGAIN

Another card created with the cute FREE
So Hoppy Together stamp set.

This card I cased a little of each from 2 of the card samples shown in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue to come up with my own version.

I was creating these cards while I was at
my recent Weekend Retreat which meant I was fairly restricted in colour choice as I only
took a few colours with me.  So this
card is also in the same colour palette as the
previous card I shared.

Don't forget you could receive this stamp set
for FREE just by placing a qualifying order
of $90 (excluding shipping) with me
during Sale-a-Bration.

As a bonus I will send out instructions for 
the two cards I have shared on this blog should
you place an order and choose the So Happy
Together Stamp Set as your FREE
item.

Here are the supplies I used for this card:



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...