Saturday 26 October 2019

SIMPLE STAMPING SATURDAY


I will be sharing with you some very easy cards you can create in no time - every Saturday.

For my first card I have stamped the Baubles from the Christmas Gleaming set in Real Red onto Whisper White cardstock and punched out with the co-ordinating punches and added a small bow of Gold Twine (now retired) and a rhinestone to the centres.

The sentiment has been stamped in Shaded Spruce on a piece of Whisper White cardstock which has been die cut with a Stitched Rectangle Die.

The base card is Whisper White.  I have adhered a strip of Wrapped in Plaid DSP to the side and then adhered the sentiment and baubles with dimensionals.

Hope you enjoyed this easy to create card.  I will have another easy card for you next Saturday.  See you then.

Also, here is the list of products I have used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...