Wednesday 9 October 2019

MERRY MOOSE CHRISTMAS



Today's cards have been created with the very cute Merry Moose Bundle.

How cute is he?  Merry Moose also has a co-ordinating punch making it easy to cut him out perfectly.


I fell in love with the cute little Santa hats and scarves, so of course my first card had to have them being worn by the moose.


My second card used a few products from the Wrapped in Plaid Suite as well as some of the new Ice Stampin' Glitter from the Feels Like Frost Suite.


My third card was cased from another demonstrator (Jill Van Dieren).  I had come across her very cute card somewhere on the internet and just loved how simple but effective her card is.  Thank you for the inspiration.

If you would like your own Merry Moose to play with, you can click on the products below to order directly from my online website shop.

And don't forget if you purchase the bundle you receive a 10% saving on buying the individual products.

Product List
Moose Punch
[150652]
$31.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...