Wednesday 23 October 2019

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE SUITE


I am in love with the Christmastime is Here Suite.  So easy to make beautiful Christmas cards.

I was especially excited to discover that the die also was able to cut out the main flower image on the gorgeous Specialty Designer Series Paper.

I think I have managed to use a bit of everything on this card - some DSP for the background.  A die cut image from the DSP.  Die cut gold foil, Gold Shimmer Ribbon and Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.

This suite will be available to purchase from the 1st November.

You can purchase each product individually, as a bundle for the stamp set and dies or as a Suite for the whole lot.  Just ask me how.

Here is the list of products I used for this card:


Roses Dies
[152144]
$52.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...