Monday 14 October 2019

PERFECTLY PLAID GIFT BOXES


Today I am sharing a couple of the very cute little Gold Mini Pizza Boxes  which I have decorated with the Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP.

I have basically cased these projects from the Holiday Catalogue.  You will see that there are a couple of samples that Stampin'Up! have shown using this suite on pages 12 and 13.  It is just so easy to get some great ideas from the catalogues and create your own version of these littles boxes.

All you need to start is a packet of Gold Mini Pizza Boxes (8 included in the packet) and your imagination.

I wanted to use all the products I had from this Suite, although I did substitute the baubles from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set instead of the Christmas Trees.

On the smaller box the baubles were stamped in Gold on Very Vanilla cardstock, as well as the Merry Christmas sentiment.  I added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the smaller box which I had coloured with the Shaded Spruce Blend Marker and completed with the 1/2" Classic Weave Ribbon from the Brightly Gleaming Suite and a Gold Jingle Bell.


On the larger box (2 boxes wrapped together as shown in one of Stampin'Up! samples I simply punched an ornament from the DSP and added some vellum sprigs and a sentiment stamped in Gold.  Finished off with the Shaded Spruce/Gold Ribbon and 3 Jingle Bells - 1 of each colour.

The products I used for these two projects are here:


Sprig Punch
[148012]
$31.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...