Wednesday 2 October 2019

FANCY FOLD CARD WITH BRIGHTLY GLEAMING SUITE


I am finally getting around to sharing a few of the projects I have been working on using products from the Holiday Catalogue.

I really love the Brightly Gleaming Suite and decided to create a fancy Stepper Card with the beautiful papers and stamp set.



I found a basic template for the card base and then changed the dimensions slightly so that the finished card would measure 5" x 5" ensuring that it would then fit into one of the square envelopes that I already had in my stash.

I used the Delicata Gold Metallic Ink to do all my stamping using the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Co-ordinating Gleaming Ornaments Punch to stamp and punch out the Baubles.

Don't forget that you can purchase the stamp set and punches (2) as a bundle for $86.25 - a saving of 10% on the RRP.  You can also purchase the entire Brightly Gleaming suite of products for $169.25.

Some sprigs were punched with the Sprig Punch from Gold Glimmer paper and a bow of Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon was added to complete the card.

The colours used are Very Vanilla for the base card, Pretty Peacock for the second layer and the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.

The full list of products used is here:


Sprig Punch
[148012]
$31.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...