Monday 7 October 2019

BLOOM & GROW BIRTHDAY CARD


What is this, not a Christmas card?

No, in fact I had a piece of brick embossed cardstock left over from the card I created for the latest Blogging Friends Blog Hop which I wanted to use and create a pretty card with this time.

A pretty easy card using the Bloom & Grow Bundle with the Gold Delicata Metallic Ink.

I actually stamped and die cut two of the same flower images and then cut the middle flower piece out of one.  This middle part I added to the other piece with dimensionals and also some of the foliage which I had cut off, making it a fuller flower piece.  I also added in a couple of extra stamped and die cut pieces of foliage.

Finished off with a bow and a Happy Birthday sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.

You probably can't see too well from the photo, but I also swiped the Gold Ink around the edges of the brick embossed piece and over some of the bricks giving some subtle highlights.

On the base card (Crumb Cake) I also stamped randomly in Gold Ink one of the background stamps from the Tasteful Textures stamp set.

Here is a list of the products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...