Friday 11 October 2019

FEELS LIKE FROST

The Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP is so pretty and one of my absolute favourites from the Holiday Catalogue.


The project I am sharing today is a lovely card using the very pretty photographic imagery side of this paper together with the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and co-ordinating punch.

The snowflakes and the label that the sentiment has been mounted on have been die cut with the Frosted Frames Dies from Silver Foil.   To create a smaller label I ran the die through twice to create the size I wanted.

The sentiment is from the Just For Hosts stamp set Greatest Part of Christmas.  This set has some lovely Christmas sentiments.

Here is the list of products I have used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...