Monday 8 April 2019

STAMPIN'UP! SIMPLE STAMPING CHALLENGE


Today's card has been created for this month's Simple Stamping Challenge from Stampin'Up! showcasing some of the In-Colours that will be retiring at the end of May.




I chose to work with the Dear Doily Stamp Set and my absolute favourite Lemon Lime Twist colour (which I am going to miss when it retires) together with Fresh Fig and Powder Pink.

This is #simplestamping at it's finest.  Simply stamp the doilies and sentiment in the different colours you have chosen to work with on a single Whisper White piece of cardstock and then add this piece to a card base (I have chosen Lemon Lime Twist in this case).

This card literally took me about 2 minutes to put together.  The hardest part was trying to decide whether to combine all 5 retiring In-Colours or just the 3 I eventually went with.


And so, because this card was so easy to put together I decided to create another with a couple of the current In-Colours which will stay with us for another year.

The colours I chose for this one are Blueberry Bushel and Call Me Clover.  Just a few little extras added with the sentiment being stamped onto a Stitched Circle Whisper White Die Cut and then backed with a Scalloped Circle from Blueberry Bushel.  A piece of Whisper White twine has been wrapped around and tied in a bow and then the sentiments etc have been adhered with dimensionals.

If you would like to create either of these two very simple cards, here are the supplies I used:

Product List
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin' Pad
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin' Pad
[144082]
$11.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...