Tuesday 2 April 2019

JUST ADD INK CHALLENGE #450




The cards I am sharing with you today are ones that I created for the latest Just Add Ink Challenge where you had to "Just Add Babies".

I don't have a lot of Baby Themed stamp sets in my collection so I thought this was a perfect time to pull out the gorgeous A Little Wild stamp set and create a couple of baby cards for my stash.



For my first card I have used the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper and created a simple Baby Boy Card.

I have taken the colours from the DSP - so my base card is Night of Navy. 




The stitched circles have been die cut from the Twinkle Twinkle DSP.  I have also added in a little strip of the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut paper and some Whisper White Twine.













The elephant has been coloured with Smoky Slate Blends.  The sentiment has been stamped in Night of Navy.

After completing the Baby Boy card I decided I should also create a Baby Girl card using the same design.



Again I have used the Twinkle Twinkle DSP and chosen my base colour of Petal Pink from the colour palette of the DSP.




Again I have die cut some Stitched Circles from theDSP and added some Scalloped Circles for a pretty feminine look.

I have also die cut one of the Delicate Lace Borders from DSP.




This time I stamped the bear and coloured it with the Crumb Cake Blends and the light Pumpkin Pie Blend for the little bee.

The sentiment has been stamped in Smoky Slate and Whisper White Twine has also been added.






Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today.  If you would like to create either of these cards, here is the supply list:


Product List
A Little Wild Clear-Mount Bundle
A Little Wild Clear-Mount Bundle
[145328]
$73.75

6 comments:

  1. These are both really lovely baby cards Tracey! And what a great way to demonstrate how to use the same idea yet get a different end result and feel. I love the thought you put into tailoring these designs. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comments Kim.

      Delete
  2. Both of these are beautiful baby cards Tracey! I love how you've used the Navy as the main colour with the striped mint for the boy card and the sweet bear and Pink for the girl. Your same design with slightly different accents is a fabulous way to create! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your lovely comments Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Tracey! Love the mix of the DSP with the A Little Wild stamp set. Super cute! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very much Rochelle.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...