Friday 5 April 2019

APRIL BLOGGING FRIENDS BLOG HOP - EASTER

Time for another fun blog hop with the Blogging Friends. 



Welcome to the April 2019 Blogging Friends Blog Hop.  My name is Tracey and I am from the sunny Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.  Thank you for joining me here.

The theme this month is "Easter".  I love Easter, however, I really don't have too many "Easter" stamp sets in my collection, so I had to be a little bit creative.

Here is my card.



The base card is Petal Pink with a layer of Whisper White and then one of the panels from the gorgeous Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.

A piece of Whisper White cardstock has been die cut with one of the Stitched Rectangle dies.


Three pieces of Old Olive cardstock have been torn and layered onto the bottom of the Stitched Rectangle.

The bunny and the carrots have been stamped onto an extra piece of Whisper White cardstock and coloured with Blends Markers.  The bunny has been punched out and the carrots fussy cut.




I didn't have any current Easter Egg stamps that I could use on this project, so I needed to create my own.  I used the smallest Oval Framelits Die to die cut 2 ovals.  One I stamped with the stars from the Best Bunny Set and coloured with the Blends and the other I used the Blends to draw some co-ordinating lines.  These "eggs" were then adhered just underneath the Old Olive layer.

The sentiment is from the Well Said stamp set and has been stamped in Petal Pink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and trimmed into a banner.

The bunny and the sentiment have been affixed with dimensionals, as well as a carrot in the bunny's hands.  The other two carrots have been affixed flat to either side of the bunny.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today and thank you for visiting.  Please continue on through the hop to see all the wonderful projects which have been created by some very talented ladies and gents.







And, lastly here is a list of the products used for this project.


5 comments:

  1. I've considered ordering the bunny punch several times, This card just makes me want it more. Great Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah. He is really cute and can be so much more than Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supper cute card, Tracey! I love all of the layers and how you created the eggs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much. The bunny is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - your coloring is stellar! I'm glad he has had so much love and sold so well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...