Monday 1 April 2019

ANOTHER GARAGE


Another one for the males.  This was my final card I created in a series with the Classic Garage Bundle and one I created as a class project.



I created this one as a fancy fold card which gave me some options for placing more of the great images and dies contained in this bundle.

My base card is Basic Black and my layers are Tranquil Tide.  Tranquil Tide is one of the In Colours that will be retiring at the end of May.  I am going to miss this colour a lot.



The actual measurements for my base card are the same as a usual size card, however all you need to do is cut a line on the front of the card from the centre fold to the bottom (in the middle or you could make it more off centre) and then fold one half back on itself to create the easel.

I have used the Classic Garage Designer Series Paper to decorate the front of the card and also fussy cut some of the tools from the DSP.  The gears have been die cut from Silver Foil Sheets and the tool box and oil can have been stamped on Whisper White, die cut and coloured with Blends Markers.





Above is a view of the card when it is closed.  You will see I have more die cut gears in both Silver Foil Sheet and Tranquil Tide cardstock.



The car has been die cut from a piece of the Classic Garage DSP.  How great that this die is able to be used to cut out these cars.  The sentiment I have used is actually from a retired stamp set.



In this Classic Garage Suite there are also some great metal elements and Black/Silver Striped Metallic Ribbon which co-ordinate beautifully, although I did not incorporate these in this particular project.


If you would like to create this card, these are the products I used:


Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...