Tuesday 9 April 2019

JUST ADD INK CHALLENGE #451 ... "INSPIRATION"


Today's card has been created as part of this week's Just Add Ink Challenge #451 "Inspiration".  







This photo and the colours are just gorgeous and just my sort of colours.  I really, really, really love the soft colour palette.










Here is the card I created:



My inspiration came from the colours and I knew instantly I wanted to use Mint Macaron and Powder Pink.





I wanted to create something with a very soft and pretty feel so the stamp set I chose to use is His Grace from the Occasions Catalogue.  I originally bought this set so I would have a religious set I could create Easter cards with, however, the flower and leaves image is so versatile that it can be used for any occasion.



Steps to create this card were:

  1. Using Mint Macaron ink stamp the flower and leaves image twice on to the Whisper White layer.  Using a Blender Pen I lightly coloured the leaves with Mint Macaron Ink and the flowers in Powder Pink Ink.
  2. Die cut two different size hearts and "Happy" from Mint Macaron Cardstock and "Birthday" and a Butterfly from Powder Pink Cardstock.
  3. Adhere the small heart at the bottom left flat and the larger heart at the top right with dimensionals.
  4. Adhere the "Happy Birthday" and Butterfly as shown in the photo.
  5. Add some diamantes to the body of the Butterfly.
  6. Adhere the Whisper White layer to the Powder Pink layer flat and then to the Mint Macaron Base Card with dimensionals.

These are the supplies I have used:

Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00

You can purchase any of these supplies through my on line store simply by clicking on one of the pictures and you will be taken directly there.

Any purchases of $50 or more will receive April's Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE.  Here is a sneak peek.  There are 7 projects as well as a bonus extra 2 tutorials.   This Tutorial Bundle can also be purchased for $20.


3 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty! Love the design Tracey, you've captured the inspiration beautifully. Thanks for sharing at just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tracey! These colours work well with your style. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous composition & balance of these lovely colours, Tracey. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...