Wednesday 3 April 2019

JUST FOR FUN - APRIL CHALLENGE


I have just finished creating my card for this challenge.

I absolutely love the colours of the photo so decided to take my inspiration from the colours and the pier.

I used the Waterfront & High Tide Stamp Sets to create a water themed card.


 



Ink colours used are Blueberry Bushel, Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Granny Apple Green, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede.  All of the various stamps have been stamped onto watercolour paper and then blended lightly with an Aqua Painter to create a soft watercolour effect.

My base card is Blueberry Bushel and the layer is Soft Sea Foam.

If you would like to create a card like this project, these are the supplies I used:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...