Thursday 4 April 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKITA


It was my daughter's 19th birthday yesterday and I would like to share the card I created for her birthday.




I used the Wonderful Moments Stamp Set for this card.  Such a beautiful stamp set and I knew I needed it as soon as I set eyes on it as it reminded me of my daughter's beautiful Year 12 School Formal dress.

The colours I have chosen are Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam and Sahara Sand for the base card.

The image has been coloured in with the Blends Markers.  The sentiment is from the Forever Lovely Stamp set and I have also used the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies to create the beautiful cut outs.

I loved making this very pretty feminine card for her.  Happy Birthday beautiful girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...