Thursday 28 February 2019

SEA OF TEXTURES BIRTHDAY CARD


I have been creating some male themed cards for an order this week.  Of course, I had to use the Sea of Textures for at least one of these cards as it is one of my all time favourite sets.



Above is a photo of the card standing up.  I have created the card as a Z Fold so that all the interesting bits and pieces I have stamped to create an underwater scene. 





Between the Designer Series Paper, Stamp Set and Co-ordinating dies it makes creating a male themed card that much easier.  Love how Stampin'Up! has everything co-ordinating.




Below is a view of the card completely open and lying on a flat surface.  I chose to use the colours that co-ordinate with the DSP - being Crumb Cake, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide and some Sahara Sand.




My base card is Fresh Fig.  The Z part of the card is also Fresh Fig.  The background of the card is from the DSP and for the Z part I have also used some of the DSP and torn it to give it the look of a sandy bottom.





And here are a few more closeup views of the card.

You can also see that I have added some extra images (fish, rope, anchor, Ahoy There banner).



These stamps have come from the now retired Seaside Shore stamp set.

The Happy Birthday sentiment is also from another retired stamp set Guy Greetings.







The supply list for this card is as follows:


Seaside Shore Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Seaside Shore Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[141625]
$37.00
Guy Greetings Photopolymer Stamp Set
Guy Greetings Photopolymer Stamp Set
[137178]
$45.00

2 comments:

  1. Really like this card. Thanks for sharing Tracey. xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Sue. Thanks for your comment. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...