Monday 25 February 2019

SIMPLE MALE CARD


The card I am sharing today is one of the cards I created and shared with you in my previous post on the Classic Garage Suite.

This project is very simple and very easy for a beginner stamper.





I have used the Geared Up Garage Stamp Set (RRP $37) available in the Occasions Catalogue to create this project.  There is also a co-ordinating Garage Gears Thinlets Dies (RRP $57). You can also purchase these products as a bundle and save 10% (RRP $84.50).

My base card is the usual size in Whisper White.  Using Black Memento Ink I have stamped the car and the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 3 1/2" x 2 3/4".  I have then layered the stamped piece onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock measuring 3 3/4" x 3".

The completed stamped piece has then been adhered to the middle of the base card with dimensionals.

Here is a list of the very simple supplies used for this project.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...