Friday 8 February 2019

I JUST ADORE YOU


The card I am sharing today I think could be used as a sweet Valentine's Day card, although I didn't create this card with Valentine's Day in mind.




When I was creating samples with the Incredible Like You stamp set for my Open House I wanted to use some different colour combinations to what I had previously used.

I ended up choosing Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.






Here is a little closer look at the stamped colour combo.

I find that I always seem to gravitate towards using Whisper White Cardstock for my stamping so I challenged myself to use Very Vanilla Cardstock instead.

The base card is Night of Navy with a Very Vanilla layer onto which I have stamped the stripes in Night of Navy and the leaves in Garden Green.  The small accents have been stamped in Cherry Cobbler.

The larger flowers have been stamped in Cherry Cobbler on a separate piece of Very Vanilla and fussy cut out.  The sentiment "I Just Adore You" has been stamped in Night of Navy and die cut out with one of the cute frame dies from the Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies.  All of these pieces have then been mounted over the images stamped on the Very Vanilla Layer (as shown in the photos) with dimensionals.



To complete the card I stamped the dots alternatively with Night of Navy and Garden Green along the bottom of the card and then the completed stamped piece was adhered to the base card.

I love the way these colours compliment each other and I am very pleased with the way this card turned out.



Not only is this stamp stamp fantastic for creating beautiful cards by itself, it is also the co-ordinating stamp set for the Incredible Like You Project Kit where you can make 16 beautiful cards from this kit.

The kit includes instructions and also a reusable storage envelope.

Can't wait to get this kit myself to create some really beautiful cards without a lot of fuss.  Stampin'Up! just makes it so easy for every crafter.


I have listed the supplies used to create the "I Just Adore You" card here:


Kit supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...