Tuesday 5 February 2019

JUST ADD INK CHALLENGE #442I


Today's card is one that I have created for the latest Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge.



For my card I chose to use some of the new products I had received in my latest order -  the Happy Tails Stamp set and the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies.  Probably not two products you would automatically put together, but they were sitting on my table and I thought why not.




I also wanted to create a nice bright card so chose to use the colours of Lemon Lime Twist and Blueberry Bushel.



The dog and his bone were stamped in Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock with the dog being punched out with the co-ordinating punch.  The bone was fussy cut out.  Friends Forever was stamped in Blueberry Bushel on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and trimmed to a small rectangle.



Various dies from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies were used to create the heart pieces in Lemon Lime Twist and Blueberry Bushel cardstock.

To complete the card, all the pieces were layered, as shown in the photo, over a small piece of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon.

The supplies used for this card are here

Product List
Happy Tails Photopolymer Bundle
$53.00
Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies
$61.00
Lemon Lime Twist A4 Cardstock
$14.75
Blueberry Bushel A4 Cardstock
$14.75
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
$17.00
Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$10.00
Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" Ombre Ribbon
$12.25

4 comments:

  1. Great colours and just a bit cute! Thanks for sharing at just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki. Love Lemon Lime Twist. Will be sad when it goes.

      Delete
  2. Awww cute. A great way to use this stamp set. I love all the different sized hearts. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chantell. This little dog is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...