Wednesday 22 January 2014

Pixels and Paper Challenge

Today I would like to share with you a scrapbook page which I have created for the January Challenge for the Pixels and Paper Challenge Blog where my lovely friend and team member Heidi is now a Design Team Member.


These were photos of my niece having fun one summer day which seemed the perfect photos for the theme of the challenge.

For this layout I used some of the free Sale-a-Bration paper as the base and backed the photos in Basic Black and Coastal Cabana (both colours are in the background paper and went well with the photos).

It is a bit difficult to tell from the photo but I stamped my own border in Coastal Cabana using another free product from Sale-a-Bration.  A different use for the Petal Parade stamp set.  Who said a flower had to be a flower.   I also stamped a couple of sentiments to add to the layout.

I have created the tag with the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and embellished with some die cut buttons (now retired).  On my photo you will also see that I have added some of the new Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape available in the new Occasions Catalogue.

I finished off the page with some brads and completed the title with some Black Thickers Alphabets which I found when I was cleaning out my craft room recently.

4 comments:

  1. great page Tracey the colours are lovely thanks for joining us at P&P this month cheers heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Tracey. Your niece looks as if she's having a wonderful time. Love the colours you have used to complement the photos. Great use of the flower stamp... amazing how they can be used differently to give such varied effects. Thank you for playing with us at P & P. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really taken by the colours too Tracey - just perfect for those beach photographs. Many thanks for joining us on P&P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ia such a great page with realy fun photos. Love your take on the challenge. Thank you for playing along over at Pixels and Paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...