Friday 31 January 2014

CARD NO. 3 - SWEET SORBET DSP


Card No. 3 for the Sweet Sorbet DSP.

A very simple and easy card to create.  I had some scraps of the DSP from other projects I had completed and also a base card in Smoky Slate already prepared which I hadn't used, so I decided to go with these.  This is what I came up with.

I really loved the spotty DSP paper which I had also used in my scrapbook page just recently so I decided this would be the basis of my card and I then just co-ordinated the colours with the coloured spots.  Easy to do when you have DSP that all co-ordinates really well together.

Products Used:

Cardstock - Smoky Slate and Basic Black, Scrap of Pistachio Pudding
Sweet Sorbet DSP Item No 133521  - FREE Sale-a-Bration Product
Bring on the Cake Stamp Set - Item No. 128490 Wood - $67.95 or Item No. 121958 Clear - $53.95
Cork Flower Accent and Twine - Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack - Item No. 133522 - FREE Sale-a-Bration Product



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...