Tuesday 14 January 2014

Envelope Punch Board

Well I was finally able to get out my Envelope Punch Board which I did receive just before Christmas but haven't had any time to play with it.

I have seen so many samples of these cute file folder cards about on Pinterest that I knew I had to give it a go.

This is my version using the very cute Flower Stamp Set and Punch which will be available from the 28th January along with some new Washi Tape - just love the colours in this new Washi Tape.




I actually stuck down the side of the card and then created a little insert to go inside which is where I also stamped the sentiment.  This is the view of the inside.  Again, some more of my favourite colours Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar with Very Vanilla Cardstock.

If you would like your own copy of the new Occasions catalogue, please let me know and I will get one out to you straight away.  Only another 15 days until you can start purchasing some of these beautiful products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...