Tuesday 14 January 2014

MOJO MONDAY CARD SKETCH CHALLENGE NO. 328 and PAPER PLAYERS CHALLENGE 178




I am feeling very pleased with myself.

 I have finished another Card Challenge.   My second card challenge for the year.

 This time I decided to combine two challenges together being the current Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 328 and  the current The Paper Players Challenge #178

In the  Mojo Monday Challenge you had to create a card from the sketch and Paper Players required us to use the following colours - Primrose Petals, Pear Pizzazz, Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry.

I really wasn't too sure about the colour combination as I find I really don't use Primrose Petals much and I am not a big fan of Crushed Curry.  However, I am really pleased with the results.  Used another stamp set and a die cut from the upcoming new Occasions catalogue.

2 comments:

  1. I love your framed flowers, Tracey! I know, I am not a fan of Crushed Curry too much, but I think matching it up with the other colors brings out the best in it! Thanks for playing with my Paper Player colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LeAnne. I enjoyed this challenge and loved the results.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...