Tuesday 28 January 2014

Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration are Here


Yay, it is finally here and we can start ordering from the new Occasions Catalogue and earning FREE products in the Sale-a-Bration promotion at the same time.

There are just so many gorgeous products to choose from and I am looking forward to sharing with you some more of the new projects I have created with both the products from the Occasions Catalogue and the FREE Sale-A-Bration products.

I surprised myself with my favourite stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue being Petal Parade.   I wasn't sure I would like it as I didn't think I would have much use for it.

Well I have to say I was so wrong.  I have now used this set so much creating not only cards but also in my scrapbooking.

My favourite stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue would have to be Peaceful Petals.  Such a pretty set which you can watercolour and I have also been using this set quite a bit.

I will be choosing one stamp set or product from the catalogues and showing you a few samples that I have created with them every couple of days.  So keep posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...