Wednesday 21 March 2012

Simple and Easy Cards

I would like to share with you a couple more cards that I have just created.  I will be selling these at a craft market that I am attending next month.

They are both very simple designs but look really great (even better in real life).

My first card was created using the very pretty Summer Solstice stamp set and I finally used some of my beautiful Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper.





My second card was created using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.  I just love those butterflies.  Also great for using up all those smaller scrap pieces of cardstock and DSP we all have lying around.  As you can see I have made them in two different colours.







First Card Supplies Used - Cardstock - Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Inkpads - Melon Mambo, Old Olive, DSP - Flirtatious Specialty, Stamp Sets - Summer Solstice and Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Punches - Dotted Scallop Ribbon, Modern Label, Word Window, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, gemstones


Second Card Supplies Used - Cardstock - Confetti White and Poppy Parade/Lucky Limeade, DSP - Everyday Enchantment (Sale-a-Bration). Stamp Set - Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess Set), Inkpads - Poppy Parade/Lucky Limeade, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...