Wednesday 7 March 2012

Mojo Monday Challenge 231


Here is the card I have created for Mojo Monday 231 Challenge.  Again I have used the Sale-a-Bration DSP Everyday Enchantment - I just love this paper.   I created the scallops on my circle by punching out a strip of paper with the Scallop Trim Border Punch, running this through the crimper and then attaching to the edge of my circle.  This gives a beautiful edging to the circle.  I have created the flowers using both the small scallop punch and small circles.
Mojo Monday 231 Card

Close up of Flowers
Supplies used:  Cardstock - Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Very Vanilla, Inkpads - Calypso Coral, Everyday Enchantment (Sale-a-Bration) DSP, Two Tags Die, Stamp Sets - Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Elementary Elegance  (free Sale-a-Bration Set) and I (Heart) Hearts, Punches - Scallop Circle, 3/4" Circle, Bird Builder and Scallop Trim Border,   Gemstones

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...