Sunday 18 March 2012

Pizza Box with Gift Cards

 I decided to have a go at creating one of those cute little pizza boxes and some little notecards to go inside.

I used the Fabulous Florets stamp set and the Beyond the Garden DSP which made it really easy to co-ordinate everything and this stamp set is so easy to use.

I decorated the top of the box with one of my very own hand crocheted flowers.

You can't see in the photos very well but I used all the gorgeous bright colours - Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi.

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Confetti White, Beyond the Garden DSP, Inkpads - Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Stamp Set - Fabulous Florets, Punches - Scallop Trim Border, Lace Ribbon Border and Bird Builder, Seam Binding and Pearls

I will be sad when this stamp set and DSP retire at the end of the Summer Mini as it has become quite a favourite of mine.  Here's hoping Fabulous Florets makes it into the new catalogue in September.

I also created a matching (although odd shaped) pizza box in which you can keep your small tissue packs.  I thought these turned out really cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...