Tuesday 6 March 2012

Scrap a Page Thursday Challenge

Well Tuesdays are now my official scrapbooking days.  Every Tuesday for the last approximately 6 years I have had my lovely ladies over to do their scrapbooking.

Up until now I never actually sat down and did any scrapping myself as when they started out they had very little experience and I helped them complete their pages.

However, I have decided that one of my new years resolutions is that I will do more scrapping and as my ladies are now more than capable of  doing their own "thing" Tuesdays have become the perfect day to do so.

So today I completed the latest challenge at Scrap a Page Thursdays.  This challenge blog is run by my friend Heidi and is open to everyone, so if you would like to have some fun with your scrapbooking take a journey to Scrap a Page Thursday and join in.  These challenges are great for getting your motivated.

It is a bit hard to tell from the photo but I have stamped some images from the Fresh Vintage Stamp Set and I have also die cut my large heading and embossed the letters and tied small bits of the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon around the T's of the heading.   I have also created a tag for my journalling which I have embellished with stamping, lace and flowers.  The flower in the top right hand corner is actually the Doily Triple Layer punch pieces (3) just scrunched with a brad in the middle and some ribbon and lace attached.  Easy and looks cute.

Supplies used:  Free Sale-a-Bration products - Everyday Enchantment DSP & Ribbons and Brads and Fresh Vintage Stamp Set, Cardstock - Calypso Coral and Pool Party, Inkpad - Soft Suede, Punches - Doily Triple Layer and Boho Blossoms, In Colour Brad, Vintage Trinkets Safety Pin and Brads, Mini Vintage Tag, Victoria Crochet Trim


Sketch for Scrap a Page Thursday

1 comment:

  1. well done i just did another page will add it for scrap a page thursdays also :)keep scrapping

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...