Monday 19 March 2012

Beautiful Card I Have Cased

 I was surfing the internet yesterday afternoon looking for some inspiration for some very simple but stunning card ideas and came across this gorgeous design from Stamp and Scrap with Maureen.  This was the original version which I fell in love with.




So this morning I have cased this beautiful card changing the colours from Pool Party and White to Poppy Parade and Very Vanilla.

Just gorgeous and I hope the recipient loves it as much as I do.


Supplies used:  Cardstock - Very Vanilla and Poppy Parade, Inkpads - Poppy Parade and Crumb Cake, Stamp Sets - Fresh Vintage (SAB Set) and Sincere Salutations, Ribbon - Poppy Parade, Punches - Scallop Oval and Large Oval

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...