Thursday 7 March 2019

STAMPARATUS TIP FOR FOREVER LOVELY STAMP SET


I have been creating with the Forever Lovely stamp set quite a bit over the last few weeks.  Thought I would share a tip which I have found has made it very easy to line up the flowers and leaves.  Especially good for being able to stamp in exactly the same place on a couple of cards I created where we stamped both top and bottom.




My first step was to take my Stamparatus (don't know how I lived without this tool for so long) and a piece of the grid paper and mark lines on where I wanted the top and side of the piece of cardstock I was stamping on to be placed.

I do like to stamp away from the edges and corners a little as I find it a little difficult sometimes to stamp too close to the edge, hence the fact that I have marked my lines in the middle of the grid paper.





I have placed my paper on the lines I have marked and secured with the magnet (although this photo doesn't show that).   I then line up the flower stamp on the top plate and stamp.  I then line up the leaves stamp on the left hand side plate, making sure that it lines up exactly where you need it to stamp and then stamp.





Then it is a simple matter of turning your cardstock around, lining it up with your drawn lines and repeating the stamping as your stamps will already be in the correct positions to stamp in exactly the same spot as the top was stamped.  Hope this make sense.




The completed piece.

There are so many different uses for the Stamparatus and I think everyone needs their very own Stamparatus and the Grid Paper as well. 

Stampin'Up! have so many different options for purchasing the Stamparatus and the many accessories available.   If you don't have yours yet, you can purchase through my online store by clicking on  any of the below products


Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...