Wednesday 20 March 2019

BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY BIRTHDAY CARD


Today's card is one I have created as a special order.  Another fancy fold card using the Butterfly Beauty Thinlets Dies.



I absolutely love the way you can layer these dies to give the two tone colours.  The first layer was cut from Blushing Bride and the second layer from Gorgeous Grape.


The small butterfly was actually attached to the bottom of the large die, however, I cut it off as it was a little too big for the card, and attached to the inside of the card.

The DSP used is the FREE Sale-a-Bration beautiful Botanical Butterfly papers.  I will be sad when these papers retire.  The sentiment is from the Best Bunny Stamp Set.

The supplies I used for this card are here:

Product List

13 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, ohh I so love your card, just found it on Pinterest and saved it.
    I have this set and fantastic to see just what can be done with it.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us, much appreciated.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Warm regards from England.
    Helen 👍😎🥂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a place to get some measurements to make this ourselves? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! Could you give me the measurements so that I could make this. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. My email address is marydek@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Do you have the measurements so that I could make this? My email is lene@epostboksen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - do you have measurements as I would love to make this. My email is cgor7679@bigpond.net.au
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Measurements PLEASE :-) singleatheart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have the measurements as well. meamecssuper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have a blog where can go to see how this card is put together please kind regards Claire
    my email address is claire.hewson22@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow,such a beautiful card, measurements please, please, please optivobis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tracey
    Love this card. Can it be purchased? My 90 year old Mom " LADYBUG BUTTERFLY would cherish it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. HiTracey adorable card. May I please have measurements and instructions. Email address markyle3@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...