Friday 15 March 2019

NEW PRODUCT PLAYTIME


I just got an order in and was excited to be able to create with the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper which I was able to choose as my FREE gift during Sale-a-Bration.  Yes, that is right, even as demonstrators we get to receive FREE products when we place our own qualifying orders.

This paper is just so gorgeous.  The colours are just so pretty.



I also received the Dear Doily Bundle.  Oh my goodness, the stamp set is just divine and there are so many ways to use the Doily Builder Thinlits Dies.  I think I must have spent at least an hour trying out all sorts of combinations with these dies. 

I really wish I had decided to purchase these earlier, as I believe that they won't be carrying over and are also low on stock here in Australia.  So if you are thinking of getting this bundle, please do so as soon as possible.




These are the 3 cards I managed to create in the short time I had to play.  All these cards have used the paper as a base to build on.  Love them all.   Which one is your favourite?

Don't forget that Sale-a-Bration only has another couple of weeks to go, so if you would like to receive this paper as a FREE gift then just place an order for a minimum of $90 (excluding shipping and handling) and you can choose this product for FREE.

Supplies used:

Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper
$0.00
Dear Doily Cling Bundle
$89.00
Pool Party A4 Card Stock
$14.75
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
$50.00
Layering Circle Framelits Dies
$58.00
Twine Baker's Whisper White
$5.25
Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
$11.50
Call Me Clover A4 Cardstock
$14.75
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
$17.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$10.00
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots
$12.25
Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock
$17.00
Real Red A4 Card Stock
$14.75
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
2" Circle Punch
$31.00
Old Olive 1/8" Sheer Ribbon
$10.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...