Tuesday 26 March 2019

EASTER CARDS


Today I am sharing some Easter cards I have created for a special order.

My first two cards are the traditional Easter Bunny cards using the very cute Best Bunny Stamp Set.  The bunny and the eggs I have coloured with the Blends Markers.












On this card I stamped the Hopping By sentiment directly onto the card and then had my bunny ears cover up the word "Hi".  I then stamped a separate Happy Easter sentiment which I added to the card.




As I don't really have too many Easter Stamp Sets in my collection you will also see that I have used a couple of retired stamp sets also to compliment these cards.

My next card is a simple floral Easter themed card using the Petal Palette Stamp Set and the Stitched Rectangles.





My final two cards needed to have a religious theme and as I didn't have any religious Easter stamp sets at all I decided to create my own version of a cross using one of the dies from the Petals & More Thinlets Dies.



Again, I have used a few retired stamp sets and punches etc to complete my cards.

Some of the products I used to the create these cards are here:


Petal Palette Clear-Mount Bundle
Petal Palette Clear-Mount Bundle
[145974]
$108.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...