Wednesday 1 May 2019

MARCH CARD CLASS


I forgot to share my projects from my March Card Class.



I cased this card from Stampin'Up!  It turned out so pretty and all my class attendees just loved it.  It was a special request to create by one of the girls who had seen it online.



This Amazing Life stamp set is also set to retire at the end of the month.




The sentiment has been stamped in Versamark Ink and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder.   It has then been fussy cut out.




The flowers have been stamped randomly on a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock die cut with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die in Crumb Cake ink and then coloured with the White Watercolour pencil.




The supplies used for this card are:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...