Friday 10 May 2019

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY CARD


Today's card has been created with a few of my favourite products which will be retiring soon.



I have based this card around the colours in the Garden Impressions DSP.  This DSP is so lovely with great colour combinations.

The base card is Night of Navy.  I have used the Delicate Lace Edgelits to die cut two pieces of Daffodil Yellow Cardstock which I have added to the edges of the DSP.

My favourite Birthday Sentiment from the soon to be retired Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set has been stamped in Night of Navy onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock die cut with a Stitched Circle die.  This sentiment has then been adhered to the centre of a Pearlised Doily and added to the card with dimensionals.  A small bow from Whisper White twine has been added to the sentiment.

A very simple card to create.

These are the supplies used for this card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...