Sunday 5 May 2019

JAR OF LOVE


Another one of my favourite stamp sets which is retiring this time is the Jar of Love Stamp Set and Dies as well as the gorgeous Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.

I created this card to showcase just how beautiful this bundle is.  




The colours I have chosen to use are Calypso Coral and Petal Pink for the flowers and Soft Sea Foam and Old Olive for the leaves.

I also used the gorgeous DSP as a background to showcase the little jar of flowers.

The base card is Petal Pink with a Tranquil Tide layer (another colour I am going to miss a lot) and then a Whisper White layer.

Here are the products I used for this project:



Jar Of Love Photopolymer Bundle
Jar Of Love Photopolymer Bundle
[142342]
$92.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...