Monday 13 May 2019

FAVOURITE FLORAL SETS RETIRING SOON

I was just sorting out a few of the cards I have created using some of the floral stamp sets that will be retiring shortly.

These were my favourites and are the ones I am going to miss the most.

Graceful Garden

Just loved being able to colour this gorgeous flower with the Blends Markers.




Oh So Eclectic

So many different combinations can be created with this set and I absolutely loved the co-ordinating dies.  Used this shaped one showing in the background on many cards.





Petal Palette

Another beautiful set with co-ordinating dies.  So simple to stamp, colour and die cut.  This card has been paired with some sentiments from another retiring set - Cake Soiree.



I won't be sad for too long though, because there are so many beautiful new stamp sets and co-ordinating products coming along in the new catalogue.  Can't wait to see which ones will be my favourites next.

If you would like to purchase any of the above sets, before they retire at the end of the month, you can click on any of the links below in the Product List:


Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...