Tuesday 23 July 2013

Scrapbook Page

I have had a wonderfully productive day today finally getting a scrapbook page and almost two cards completed.

Firstly, I am going to share with you my scrapbook page.   For this page I wanted to create something very pretty and girly as this was a special photo from my daughter's graduation photos.  So, I used the new Flower Shop stamp set.  As you can see I have stamped many flowers in the colours of Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Island Indigo.  I have then punched them all out and adhered them around the edge of the page and adding dimension by using dimensionals on some.  I didn't add too many other embellishments just a title and some Bakers Twine.



Supplies used:  Cardstock - Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Very Vanilla, Inkpads - Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Island Indigo, Designer Series Paper - Soho Subway, Stamp Sets - Flower Shop, Happy Day, Punch - Pansy, Die - Timeless Type Alphabet Die (now retired), Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Essentials Hardware Clip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...