Friday 19 July 2013

Simple Thank You Cards


I saw a video on the Stampin'Up! You Tube Channel which showed how quick and easy it is to create these thank you cards.  Thought I would give them a try as thank you cards for my Open House Orders and this is what I created.  I think they are fantastic and took very little time to create because I used the new In Colours  which all co-ordinate beautifully.  Love the way these stamps look like Washi Tape.  Next I am going to try stamping them on vellum because they looked so good in the video.

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Whisper White, Stamp Sets - Tape It & Simply Sketched (Hostess Set), Inkpads - Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...