Wednesday 10 July 2013

By The Tide

Recently I have had to create a couple of cards for the males in my life.  I always find it difficult to think up male themed cards but this one was quite easy using the By The Tide Stamp Set.  A great set for any male, particularly those who do like fishing.  This card is for my brother and he does love his fishing.
Front of Card
I stamped the fish in Smoky Slate and then used my sponge dauber to colour a mix of Pistachio Pudding and Coastal Cabana.    I also sponged around the edge with Coastal Cabana to soften the edges.

Stamping Inside of Card

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Black, Stamp Sets - By The Tide, Gorgeous Grunge and a greeting from the retired Henry Says, Inkpads - Smoky Slate, Chocolate Chip, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...