Monday 25 January 2016

OPEN HOUSE/NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH

Sharing some photos from my Open House/
New Catalogue Launch which I held on the
weekend.

Thank you to everyone who came along
and made it such an awesome day and so much fun.

With the new Craft Room in the process of
being built I didn't get as many samples created
as I would have liked, but was very happy with
what I was able to do.



 My Sample Display Area


My Sale-a-Bration and Catalogue Display Area.




Make n Take Area on my new Craft Table.



I had two Make n Takes to choose from and everyone got to choose which  one they wanted to create.


 New Embellishments



A couple of close ups of some of my favourite cards.  

The Tea Cup cards were created by Petronela my awesome upline.  Thanks Nela.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...