Tuesday 19 January 2016

BOTANICAL BLOOMS

While I have been very busy trying to get my craft room built and ready for the Open House/Catalogue launch this weekend I have also found some time to have fun playing with some of the new stamp sets I just received so that I could make samples for the weekend.

I couldn't wait to use the Botanical Blooms Stamp Set and co-ordinating Botanical Builder Framelits Dies.

In actual fact, this card only uses the Framelits Dies.  I think I was even very clever and created the black decorative piece by die cutting the middles of the flowers in a pattern from the black card stock and then using it on my card which looks very effective.

The sentiment is from the FREE Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set Sky Is The Limit and I have used the  Decorative Label Punch to punch it out.  I am always using this punch, it is just so versatile.


Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...